Founded in 2007, the Win/Win Network is a forward-thinking 501(c)(3) collaboration formed to improve communication and coordination among nonprofit civic engagement organizations in Washington State. The network includes over 50 partners and two regional affiliates, Central WA Progress and Greater Spokane Progress.
We are working to establish collective action around a common agenda that includes:
- Increasing civic participation in underrepresented communities;
- Enhancing capacity of constituent-based organizations; and
- Implementing long-term strategies for socially responsible policies.
Constituent-based groups can join as full partners. We encourage funders, think tanks and other allies to join as associate partners. All partners must complete an application form and submit annual membership dues.
To inquire about joining the Win/Win Network, contact Sarah Nason via email.
The following is a current list of organizations serving on the Win/Win Network leadership team:
- Equal Rights WA Education Fund
- Fuse Washington Innovation Fund
- Planned Parenthood Public Policy Network of WA
- SEIU 775
- Statewide Poverty Action Network
- UFCW Local 21
- WA Community Action Network Education & Research Fund
- WA Progress Alliance
- WA Environmental Council